Formulated with Olaplex Bond Building Chemistry. Restores, repairs and hydrates without adding excess weight. Eliminates damage and frizz for strong, healthy and shiny hair. For all hair types.
Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Patented Bis – Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate – helps protect and restore damaged hair by repairing disulphide bonds broken during chemical processing. Bleach, peroxide, perms and chemical straighteners damage hair at a molecular level, leaving hair more fragile and susceptible to breaking. Bis – Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate is a truly innovative ingredient with protective, nourishing and restructuring action for rejuvenating hair. Only available in Olaplex products.
- Glycerin – offers excellent moisture balance and brings natural hydration to dry, thirsty hair.
- Phytenso – Rapidly absorbs into the hair, provides long-lasting moisture and strength. Naturally derived plant extract. Offers enhanced colour protection.
- Avocado Oil – highly conditioning and moisturising.
- Grape Seed Oil – A natural antioxidant containing Vitamin E. Works as a hair conditioning agent.
How to use Olaplex No.5 Conditioner
Apply after using Olaplex No.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo, apply a generous amount from scalp to tip. Leave on for 3 minutes, then rinse. Part of the Olaplex 3-4-5 regimen.
Sulfate-Free, Paraben Free, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Nut Free, Colour Safe.