Formulated with Olaplex Bond Building Chemistry. Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil is a highly concentrated, weightless and repairing styling oil. Dramatically increases shine, softness, and color vibrancy. Minimises fly-aways and frizz. Provides heat protection of up to 230°.
Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Patented Bis – Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate – helps protect and restore damaged hair by repairing disulphide bonds broken during chemical processing. Bleach, peroxide, perms and chemical straighteners damage hair at a molecular level, leaving hair more fragile and susceptible to breaking. Bis – Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate is a truly innovative ingredient with protective, nourishing and restructuring action for rejuvenating hair. Only available in Olaplex products.
- Repairs damaged and compromised hair like other Olaplex products
- Strengthens and protects hair structure
- Improved lustre, shine, and manageability
- UV protection
- Shortened drying time
- Softening and detangling on all hair textures
How To Use Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil
Turn the bottle upside down and gently tap the index finger on the bottom of the bottle to dispense a metered drop. Apply a small amount to damp or dry hair, style as desired. For incredible softness and shine, add a few drops of Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil to Olaplex No.6 Bond Smoother before styling. Use as part of the Olaplex 3-4-5-6-7 take home regime.
Sulfate-free, Paraben-free, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Nut Free, Color Safe.